HOW IT WORKs
Fill out the form with your needs and YEA! will...
1. Locate a creator from our database of volunteers
2. Coordinate the creative process and manage timeline
3. Provide feedback
3. Send you the final assets
Fill out the form with your skills & interests and YEA! will...
1. Reach out when we have a creative brief ready for you
2. Confirm you're available & comfortable with the scope of work
3. Manage the creative process and timeline
4. Deliver final assets and your credit information
Due to COVID-19, many nonprofits are overwhelmed and understaffed. Their content and graphics budgets have been slashed so that they can stay afloat. Yet, the need for digital content and social presence has only increased during this time.
To support these organizations, Young Entertainment Activists (YEA!) founded #CreatorsForJustice. This volunteer-led initiative serves as an opportunity for creatives to serve nonprofits.
We believe in the power of culture, art, and communication to build a more just, healthy world. Our goal is to bridge the gap between art and activism in social justice movements.